Monday, August 29, 2011

So many changes….

I packed up my apartment in Philadelphia and drove the girls to Utah. Yep- I pretty much feel like superwoman. I could do anything now- except run for more than ten minutes in a row I guess. Sure couldn’t do that tonight. That’s okay, I split the four ten minute sessions up with five minute walks and called it good. Bailee had her first real day of Kindergarten today. She rode the bus and everything. Rachel cried. But she made it home so I guess we are good. Bailee also lost her first tooth!! AND swallowed it. Silly girl. Wanted to go get an xray to prove it to the tooth fairy. I drew a picture of a tooth and wrote a note instead. She got three whole quarters from that “angel” (no idea where the fourth one went.) BTW- how much does a tooth go for these day? We have been back and fourth between Utah and Idaho the past couple weeks- trying to stay busy busy busy so I don’t have time to think think think…. Good thing- cuz once I slowed down and had time to think- I cried. A lot. I miss you all out there in Philadelphia. So very much. You are like a whole new family to me, and I miss you. ALL of you. So today, I got back to being busy. Made over eight dozen muffins to freeze for breakfasts, planned my dinners for the whole month of September, went grocery shopping, got gas, washed the car (van :) I have a van and am proud of it), made dinner, and started tomorrow’s dinner, went hunting for caterpillars for an hour and a half (with NO luck :(), put girls to bed, went for a run/walk/run, and now I’m blogging. Problem with being so productive is that I don’t have much to do tomorrow now!! Except hunt for caterpillars. I am determined to find some. I miss my Brady. I want to count down the days til he gets here- but I’m not exactly sure when that will be. He said, “Soon". So soon will be good enough. Long post, I know, but that’s what you get from me- months to years with nothing- and then this. I’ll tuck you in with some randoms from my girls and some pictures.

  • Rachel, when grandma asked if she wet her pants, “No my Mom did.”
  • Bailee on kindergarten orientation, “I’m just so nervous everyone is going to be so different from me.” Please note she was the only Caucasian child in her preschool.
  • Rachel, after video chatting with Brady, “I want to go to my Daddy’s house.”
  • Rachel, if you ever her tell her not to do something, “ I HAVE to.”

This is why I need to blog more- My girls seriously say some pretty funny stuff. As promised a few photos

My Babies

June-Aug2011 059

Last trip to Linvilla Orchards

June-Aug2011 091

Last park day

June-Aug2011 200

Look at them baby blues!!!

June-Aug2011 227

Trent and Xoey. Can’t get enough of her!

June-Aug2011 230

Cousins!

June-Aug2011 236

Xach took a couple days to warm up…

June-Aug2011 247

First day of school. It was super sunny!

June-Aug2011 252

Rachel and her baby wanted in on the fun

June-Aug2011 254

Trying to show off the lost tooth

June-Aug2011 255

3 comments:

  1. So where are you guys back to, in Utah? Your girls are so cute! Will Brady be completely done with PA school or will he have more to go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brady graduates in December. He is doing his last rotation in Layton and we are living in South Weber. I heard you had quite a fun time moving!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how that is... Not knowing when they will be home! I started a count down... but it changes and it changes even more as the time gets closer!! Sometimes for the best! Hopefully we can meet up in December when I am up North for Christmas! Its been way too long!

    ReplyDelete