Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Uh OH!!

I think these speak for themselves!! It was the 5th of July- after staying up late and getting up early- Rachel had an early nap. While I was finishing getting myself ready for the day, she started hollering for someone to rescue her from her crib.  I asked Bailee to go play  with her while I finished. She does this once in a while- but I don’t know if it will happen again! LOL I had to get pictures!!  PuddingPoolMarkers 141 PuddingPoolMarkers 142PuddingPoolMarkers 143 PuddingPoolMarkers 144 PuddingPoolMarkers 145 PuddingPoolMarkers 146 PuddingPoolMarkers 147 PuddingPoolMarkers 149 PuddingPoolMarkers 151 PuddingPoolMarkers 152 PuddingPoolMarkers 153 PuddingPoolMarkers 155 PuddingPoolMarkers 158 PuddingPoolMarkers 159 PuddingPoolMarkers 165 PuddingPoolMarkers 166 PuddingPoolMarkers 167

Tell me that isn’t the cutest little clown you have EVER seen!!

3 comments:

  1. She is a pretty cute little clown, but I hope with all the showing off she did for pictures, she doesn't think you approve of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well- she did it again today....Lesson learned for me! So NOT funny the second time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...how in the world could you ever be mad with that face! Your girls are my favorite little things! It's almost 2:00am in the morning, can't sleep so I decided to blog stalk you. Can't wait to see your sweet costumes at the party tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete