Monday, June 21, 2010

Debating on getting a digital camera?

Well- debate no longer.  During my trip West- I forgot to take my digital camera. I missed out on taking pictures at Devin’s wedding and all the many other adventures I had.  But my super smart friend (Juliet (: ) suggested I get a disposable camera to take with us to the zoo! At first I though that would be useless, but then I remembered I could have the images put on a CD for me to use on the computer. So I took the camera in today to finally get the GREAT pictures I took at the zoo.  I thought I still had quite a few pictures left to take, but for some reason- the roll was empty.  Well- today I found out why……

 

Thank you Bailee for sharing your budding photographing talent with us! Make sure and click on the album to see her all amazing work. So why get a digital camera? So you can delete all the photos you don’t need or want before paying to have them developed and put on a CD.

To make up for it- I did get this great picture of one of the favorite animals in the Tucker household.  Its orange with brown spots. A giraffe you say? Well- yes, unless we just guessed that.  Then it is a baby giraffe (this is how Bailee gets away with describing the same animal twice and us not telling her she just did that one.

 

31640022 

I think giraffes are pretty cool. I also love to see the penguin’s but honestly I am usually disappointed in the ones at the Hogle Zoo.  We did get to see Zuri, the new baby elephant.  She was pretty cute. I think if I can’t have another baby soon, I’d like a baby elephant.

31640011

That’s not the baby- she was a lot cuter. The one animal exhibit I cannot leave the zoo without seeing would have to be the Great Apes. I love those monkey! The Gorillas and Orangutans are incredible animals and I love watching them.  Here is a pic of my favorite monkey from this particular trip to the zoo.

31640008 

We had a fun time at the Hogle Zoo. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Tucker for taking us!  We hope to make a trip to the the zoo  here in Philly soon. The first zoo ever!That should be fun!  Here is a picture with me and the girls-

31640017

Well- there you have it. What is your favorite animal to visit at the zoo??

1 comment: