Friday, January 15, 2010

Once upon a time....

Today Bailee asked her dad to help her write a story. She told Brady what to write and he wrote it word for word....While it was funny to listen to her tell the story, it was even better to read it afterwards...

"Once upon a time there was a mermaid named mermaid. Once she was a baby and when she did naughty things her dad got mad. She liked music and her dad got mad. It was really scary at her house. Her dad didn't know and he got mad. Ariel liked music. Her dad got mad. She meeted her friends far away and her dad got mad. In her house she just goed to bed and had a good dream. Ariel wanted to go to bed again and wake up and play."

So I think this is a mixture of the Little Mermaid and the Little Mermaid III Ariel's Beginnings. And just to clarify, Bailee's dad rarely gets mad or ever loses his temper with the girls. The part in Little Mermaid where King Triton destroys Ariel's collection has just always stuck out to her. I am looking forward to more of these stories to come.

5 comments:

  1. Love it!! I'm glad you clarified the story too...Or I would have assumed that Brady has some anger management issues!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WhatEVER...I have seen Brady's temper. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This might be my favorite story of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is pretty much word for word the story she told us when we were watching her last year. She just kept on coming back to Ariel's dad getting mad. It was pretty fun. How big she is now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Whit! I forgot about that!! Too bad I didn't post the Nemo one back then! I loved that.

    ReplyDelete