Friday, May 29, 2009



How does this.........

Become this....

                                              .....in just six short months!!?!?

      I guess the real question is when did six months get so short? I remember when a week before my birthday...Heck just the morning of my birthday dragged on endlessly.  I swear the day Brady and I got married time decided to pick up the pace. Then when I was starting to adjust, Bailee came and things started moving faster. Now with two kids I seriously can't figure out where the time goes.  Can anyone explain this strange phenomenon?  Let me know....
    The thing the sparked my deep thinking moment is that Rachel cut her first tooth! It is so exciting to me. Motherly pride is a strange thing too... Some of you are thinking its just a tooth. With your kids nothing is "just" anything. Every little thing is just amazing.. She is trying really hard to figure out how to crawl. You can just tell how frustrated she is. Poor baby. For her sake I hope she figures it out soon. But who knows what I'll do chasing both girls down. I feel mobility may be over rated.......

2 comments:

  1. Very cute blog! Now you need to get Michelle to make one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls and so cute and congratulations on the PA program!

    ReplyDelete